For companies interested in getting the best accounting services, it is useful to know the top accounting firms in Malaysia and start from there. Based on available latest 2021 figures, the top accounting firms in Malaysia are: Accounting Services Hub Malaysia PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC Malaysia) Deloitte KPMG Ernst & Young BDO Crowe Horwarth International RSM Baker Tilly Grant Thornton DFK International [...]
All businesses in Malaysia are required to comply with the record keeping requirements in accordance with Malaysian laws and regulations. According to Section 82 of the Income Tax Act 1967, every person that carries on a business in Malaysia has the duty to keep proper documentations as well as give receipts. Whether you are new in the entrepreneurial world [...]
Registering a private limited company (sdn bhd) in Malaysia requires you to undergo proper incorporation procedures in order to have a hassle-free process. It would be best to engage the services of a company secretary to initialize and complete the entire process so that your business is registered in accordance with the regulatory requirements. What Are the Statutory [...]
The company secretary has financial and legal duties as well as business and operational roles within an organization in Malaysia. The financial and legal duties associated with the company secretary include to: Ensure that the company adheres to the Memorandum of Association (MOA), Articles of Association and any other legally binding documentation. Keep track of company operations to ensure [...]
Cheap accounting services in Malaysia does not necessarily mean poor quality accounting services. Here are some pointers that can help you decide which accounting firm to choose with the philosophy of getting the best value for money services, which are both affordable and reliable. Solid Knowledge of The Accounting Cycle While this seems simple enough, you will [...]
The accounting cycle and the fiscal year are the nuts and bolts of any accounting system and the manner in which it operates. In Malaysia, proper adherence to the steps in the accounting cycle will ensure that filing your returns at the end of the year is a lot less nerve racking and accurate. At Accounting Services Hub, we [...]
This site, AccountingServicesHub.com is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the AccountingServicesHub.com website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” or "Peers" mean "Our services providers - partnering with a wide range of peers are composed of a team of qualified and experienced certified professional accountants and business experts who know exactly what they’re doing". “Our site” means AccountingServicesHub.com
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to AccountingServicesHub.comm via this website shall be deemed to be the property of AccountingServicesHub.com and AccountingServicesHub.com shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
1) Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of Web browser, and type of client computer,);
2) Information knowingly provided by you through registration forms, on-line forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as personal , email addresses, financial or demographic information;
3) Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
4) E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with AccountingServicesHub.com via e-mail.
Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, profile data, and demographic to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, new products and services, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
1) Considering you for a AccountingServicesHub.com product;
2) As required by law; and
3) For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to sell, trade , rent, share, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we sell, trade, rent, share, or otherwise disclose data to will be pre-screened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: infoATaccountingserviceshubDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside AccountingServicesHub.com. No part of AccountingServicesHub.com’s web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Our Right to Contact You
Our Right to Change
Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: infoATaccountingserviceshubDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
AccountingServicesHub.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from AccountingServicesHub.com in the following circumstances:
1) Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
2) Requests for additional information to support your current application
3) Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
4) Thank you for your valued business
5) Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
6) Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, AccountingServicesHub.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
1) All emails sent to you by AccountingServicesHub.com will clearly identify AccountingServicesHub.com as the sender. FROM / SENDER: [email protected] (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @AccountingServicesHub.com).
2) The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
3) Any email from AccountingServicesHub.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
4) Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at AccountingServicesHub.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
5) All emails sent to you directly by AccountingServicesHub.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
6) All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
7) Emails sent to you directly by AccountingServicesHub.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Information for ISPs
Email Address: infoATaccountingserviceshubDOTcom
(Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
AccountingServicesHub.com understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. AccountingServicesHub.com and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. AccountingServicesHub.com email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, AccountingServicesHub.com will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
1) that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
2) that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
3) that AccountingServicesHub.com has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of AccountingServicesHub.com. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: infoATaccountingserviceshubDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.